![]() |
| www.istyles.com |
Today was the first day of my trial online journal. It's taken a lot of work from others to get this "up and working." Everyone has been super helpful. Students are using the Google Chrome Books and a document I made and shared using Doctopus. The one thing I wanted with my online journal is the forms (sentence information, paragraph information, sensory words, transition words, editing symbols, etc.) the students have in front of their journal. Today, I introduced the journal along with the link to a folder of the forms (in PDF format). As I was showing them the document, explaining the process, and shared the link to the folders, a girl in my last class raised her hand to ask a question. At first, I'll admit that I was a bit perturbed since I knew my directions were solid, but I also knew this student is solid. She had a question and then several statements. Her question was about the amount of time it took me to put the online journal together (I did admit that I had a lot of help... a lot) while the comments were positive about using it. It seems small, but I really appreciated that she not only acknowledged that she liked the idea, but that she acknowledged the amount of time it took.

Comments