Sooooo.... I've signed up for 30 Days of Biking although it's doubtful I'll make all 30. Today is the first day, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's an April Fool's Day joke. We'll see this afternoon when it's time to ride.
I also have a new (mainly old music) playlist for April and my biking. Actually, I may need to add and/or subtract and/or do something, but it's the best I have for now.
April Playlist
So What P!nk
Start Me Up The Rolling Stones
New Sensation INXS
Lonely Boy The Black Keys
You Found Me The Fray
Crazy in Love Beyonce
Body Work Morgan Page
Screwdriver Prince
Trouble Maker Ollie Muurs
Closer Tegan and Sara
Only You Cee Lo Green
Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
The Kid is Hot Tonight Loverboy
If You're Wondering If I Want You Weezer
Everybody Talks Neon Trees
Try P!nk

Comments
We had a beautiful day here. Hope your place is getting sunnier as well.