This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
What is it that you rejoice this day?
Wow! Some days the prompts are super challenging and some days... What is it that I rejoice this day? I rejoice the beach and the ocean. Today hasn't been perfect. Some problems have arisen in paradise. When I arrived this morning, my room wasn't ready. Of course this was not a problem because my swimsuit, sunscreen and sunglasses were in my carry on. Three problems did arise. 1) I forgot to put sandals in the carry on. 2) I didn't have a room number to charge my Fresca, chips, and salsa. 3) I needed a towel card. Perhaps the beach guys remembered me from last year because two and three were not problems at all. Oh, I did have one more problem. I spent the afternoon talking to a couple from Canada and a group that arrived for a wedding, so I didn't get any reading done. Perhaps, I'll go back out to the beach, so I can read and rejoice.
![]() |
| This guy is making my shrimp taco at his stand. |


Comments