What are the kingdoms of the world being offered to you? How will you respond?
Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
When I first saw today's word, I thought of many pictures I could use... passport, pictures of Guatemala, pictures of Mexico, pictures taken at various locations in the United States, pictures of the area in which I live... Then I read the verse for today's word and the question. This made it more complicated. World. I believe that my world is both expanding and contracting (big and small). IDK! Each day I am offered so much, yet I'm not sure that I see and/or take advantage of it. After much thought I settled on this picture I found on Facebook. It seems that it's fitting. My attitude really does color my view of the world.

Comments