“Light within all light
Soul behind all souls
at the breaking of the dawn
at the coming of the day
we wait and watch.”
~John Philip Newell
The LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with a terrifying display of power, and with signs and wonders...
Deuteronomy 26:8-9
Wonders surround me everyday when I take the time to open my eyes. The Clivia is blooming again with more flowers in buds ready to pop up. For some reason the Christmas Cactus has also decided to share a couple more flowers today as it is miserably cold outside. I can't help but think of the word wander when I see the word wonder thanks to my students this year. When they were writing about wander in the quote, "Not all who wander are lost," they thought it said wonder. It actually fits. Although it changes the meaning of the quote, it also enhances the meaning. They used wonder as a verb and not a noun. Basically, many thought it meant that when people wonder (think about stuff) they're not lost because they're thinking. It's a wonder!

Comments