My dear, dear friends! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don’t waver. Stay on track, steady in God. -Philippians 4:1 [The Message]
Although it's not the kind of love that "wakes the soul," I love my brother. It's more of a love that is protective and tiring, but it is a love. I think the protective love comes because I'm the oldest (wisest, cutest, funniest...). As with most siblings ( I think), he has always annoyed me more than words can express, but if anyone else says something negative or hints at him being annoying, I become agitated. Ever since I was little, I've always wanted the best for him. Reading today's verse reminds me that I must annoy the Holy One each and every day. My guess is that the Holy One wants me to stay on track more than being filled with pride.
I'm posting the below picture for my love picture on Pinterest and Twitter because I think it's more original. What can I say about it besides my dog (Dad's dog) loves my cat?!


Comments
yay for younger brothers.