Typically on Saturday morning, I arise earlier than I would like (by habit, by cat). Today was no different. I didn't awake super early, but I did feed the cat at 6:30. After feeding the cat, I went back to bed. At 7:15 I was up for the day since the cat was loud and being bratty. Once I'm up and moving around the house, the cat is no longer visible. Why? The cat is now back on the bed. He can't sleep when I want to sleep, but as soon as I'm up, he's back asleep. I need a dog!
Typically on Saturday morning, I arise earlier than I would like (by habit, by cat). Today was no different. I didn't awake super early, but I did feed the cat at 6:30. After feeding the cat, I went back to bed. At 7:15 I was up for the day since the cat was loud and being bratty. Once I'm up and moving around the house, the cat is no longer visible. Why? The cat is now back on the bed. He can't sleep when I want to sleep, but as soon as I'm up, he's back asleep. I need a dog!
Comments