May we have the courage to see and hear what both doubt and faith have to teach and may each of us daily go on to perfection, patterning our lives after Christ, that, in every thought of our hearts, in every word of our tongues, in every work of our hands, we would show forth praise.
Soooooo.... Today's word is hear, and the same Psalm 27 verse was used which is a bit lame. Although I read the verse twice, I didn't see the word hear or even the word listen. Let's be honest, I always "hear with doubt", so I have that covered. Perhaps I was born to question, but I doubt everything (some would say think critically). Since I didn't like today's verse or question/statement, I decided to Google (Bible verses hear). From the list I chose two that I thought would have worked better for today's challenge.
Comments