Today I gave blood. In preparation I took iron for a week and drank 60 oz of water today. I also prepared by worrying if I would get the one phlebotomist that has caused problems on three separate occasions. Although they did have difficulties getting my blood today, they did it without causing me pain. As they (yes both) were working on getting my blood, I asked if there was a way to not get the other lady without being rude and saying, "I don't want ______." They understood and gave me suggestions. Standing up from the chair was difficult since my quads and glutes are unbelievably sore after adding to much weight to last night's lunges. This caused me to have difficulties standing which caused the phlebotomist to think I was going to faint as I hobble around. Even though I caused her some anguish, I was still given my three gallon pin, but I left it on the table. I'm not sure what I would have done with it anyway.
Today I gave blood. In preparation I took iron for a week and drank 60 oz of water today. I also prepared by worrying if I would get the one phlebotomist that has caused problems on three separate occasions. Although they did have difficulties getting my blood today, they did it without causing me pain. As they (yes both) were working on getting my blood, I asked if there was a way to not get the other lady without being rude and saying, "I don't want ______." They understood and gave me suggestions. Standing up from the chair was difficult since my quads and glutes are unbelievably sore after adding to much weight to last night's lunges. This caused me to have difficulties standing which caused the phlebotomist to think I was going to faint as I hobble around. Even though I caused her some anguish, I was still given my three gallon pin, but I left it on the table. I'm not sure what I would have done with it anyway.
Comments
Call them tomorrow. 3 gallons is nothing to sneeze at and merits badge wearing.
I'm quitting the Presidential challenge. I can't bear the idea of not getting a reward.
Sorry I've been such worthless member of the Presidential Challenge. I've been feeling guilty about that nonstop.