This trailer is a bit of a spoiler.
As I was leaving church, one of my favorite church members told me I had to watch this documentary. I'm not a movie person. In fact, I'm not sure that I can remember the last movie I watched. When he told me I had to watch it, for some reason I wrote down the title and looked it up. Since the movie was only 90 minutes (or so) long, I decided to rent it via iTunes and watch the first half while on the treadmill. Before I left for the gym, I rented it from iTunes. My account said that I had downloaded it, but I couldn't find it on my iPad. Obviously, I don't rent movies very often. Finally after at least thirty minutes, I called a friend for help, "I can't find the movie I rented." Of course she was able to tell me how to find in less than thirty seconds. Thanks to the help, I was able to watch the first half at the gym on the treadmill, now that's how to watch a movie. The movie was good, and I finished it at home as soon as I returned. It's a "feel good" documentary. Maybe I'll even watch more movies or maybe not.
Comments