| Notice the birds fluttering in the bushes? Nope, they flew away as I rolled down my window to take the picture. |
"The juicy, precision sankalpa is the resolve, determination and good intention that resonates precisely in your core and aligns sublimely with your essence ."
It seems I really do like to workout and/or go to the gym. Who knew?! One of the instructors of my BodyPump class is a sweetheart and seems to have a good spirit. A couple of weeks ago, we were talking about her classes, and she suggested I come to a class at the Downtown YWCA. It meets on Thursday evenings. Tonight I drove downtown to attend this class. When I arrived, the YWCA was closed... closed because of some water main or something. At this point I surprised myself by driving directly to the Uptown YWCA without even questioning if I should go home and forget it.
Comments
I keep hearing that we're going to have Yoga after school, but somehow it never happens.