Today totally fits the Sankalpa theme. We are talking about thresholds and transformation. The first step is "letting go. After a brief discussion, we were asked to discuss our thoughts with someone near us. I told my new found friend that I was either really deep or really stupid. When I explained how I came to this conclusion, she agreed.
The retreat has been interesting to quite interesting. I've had the opportunity to talk to wonderful women, participate in yoga twice, walk the labyrinth, and learn (used loosely) to knit, color, and decoupage (no clue how to spell). Now I'm trying to post using my iPhone while we watch The Help. My guess is I won't make it through the whole movie. My plan is to leave and find a place to read.
The retreat has been interesting to quite interesting. I've had the opportunity to talk to wonderful women, participate in yoga twice, walk the labyrinth, and learn (used loosely) to knit, color, and decoupage (no clue how to spell). Now I'm trying to post using my iPhone while we watch The Help. My guess is I won't make it through the whole movie. My plan is to leave and find a place to read.


Comments
Except for watching The Help.
Not my fave film.
Give me info on the second foto please. I'm v. interested in it.