Part of Sankalpa is letting go. Sankalpa is really about having one focus, but I'm not truly following Sankalpa. Of course, I'm still blogging Sankalpa (half way done). Today the focus is letting go. It started last night when I came home to a furnace problem. I have home warranty and started the process. After some stressful phone conversations, I realized no one could come out until today, so I "let it go". To be honest, when I woke up this morning it was still 65º inside, so I really couldn't whine. At lunch today I received a phone call from the furnace people saying my 3:00 appointment needed to be canceled because the technician had the flu. This caused more stress as I tried to deal one more time with the home warranty people and another company. My entire lunch twenty-five minutes (not hour) was spent trying to get someone to fix my furnace. Finally, I had an appointment for 2:45, someone to finish my last class, a high amount of stress, and a new class of students arriving. In Sankalpa form, I let go of the stress and taught my class.
Part of Sankalpa is letting go. Sankalpa is really about having one focus, but I'm not truly following Sankalpa. Of course, I'm still blogging Sankalpa (half way done). Today the focus is letting go. It started last night when I came home to a furnace problem. I have home warranty and started the process. After some stressful phone conversations, I realized no one could come out until today, so I "let it go". To be honest, when I woke up this morning it was still 65º inside, so I really couldn't whine. At lunch today I received a phone call from the furnace people saying my 3:00 appointment needed to be canceled because the technician had the flu. This caused more stress as I tried to deal one more time with the home warranty people and another company. My entire lunch twenty-five minutes (not hour) was spent trying to get someone to fix my furnace. Finally, I had an appointment for 2:45, someone to finish my last class, a high amount of stress, and a new class of students arriving. In Sankalpa form, I let go of the stress and taught my class.
Comments
Also, the flu is freaking me out.