![]() |
| My picture is lame, but I had to go to the gym after a day of school and evening conferences. I have challenges to complete! |
Although I haven't looked at LH's slideshow on Sankalpa, I'm almost certain that Sankalpa would not embrace extrinsic motivation, but I have to say lately I think I'm extrinsically motivated. Actually, it could be Sankalpa since I am realizing who I AM. When I said I would do a blog challenge for 24 days about something I knew nothing about, it was my first clue. Next, I signed up for the President's Challenge. Today I asked for a punch card for the contest at the YWCA. If I go to the YWCA twenty-five times in January, I get a prize. Let's be honest, it has nothing to do with the prize; it's the challenge. It's something that is recorded. Perhaps it's not purely extrinsic, but a challenge or competition always seems to motivate me. I AM motivated by challenges.

Comments