Skip to main content

January (February) Mix


Although I still have to make two trips (tonight and tomorrow) to the gym to collect my prize for attending twenty-five times in January, I'm considering January finished.  I've been listening to my December Mix for two months, so I made a new mix for January February yesterday.  Obviously, January has gone a bit too fast for me since I entitled the mix January Mix instead of February Mix.  It is, however, the February mix, and I'm looking forward to it.  I even found my Spin Doctors CD for one of the songs.

Kryptonite                            3 Doors Down
Let's Go                                Calvin Harris (feat. Ne-Yo)
Paint it Black                        The Rolling Stones
Welcome to the Jungle          Guns N' Roses
Catch My Breath                   Kelly Clarkson
Smells Like Teen Spirit         Nirvana
Don't Let Me Get Me            P!nk
All Star                                  Smash Mouth
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong   Spin Doctors
Why Can't I Be You?             The Cure
Chasing the Sun                     The Wanted
Carry On                                 Fun.
Come Along                           Vicci Martinez and Cee Lo Green
Turn Around                           Connor Maynard (feat Ne-Yo)
Viva la Vida                            Cold Play
Diamonds                                Rihanna

Comments

LH said…
I need to learn more about making mix cds. I've been pretty lame in this dept.

Yours looks extra fine.