![]() |
| not part of the tour yet adorable |
It seems winter has officially arrived (blustery and cold). Last night I joined a few inspirational women at the Minneapolis Institute of the Arts for the Winterlights: Festivities Around the World. I really didn't want to attend this "Meet-up"because I was tired and cold and crabby. Upon arrival I stated my apologies for having to leave early. My plan was to skip out half way through the tour and go to the gym. Alas, the tour was wonderful, and I enjoyed my evening while staying for the entire tour. Our docent, Sue (a former teacher), was absolutely charming. Instead of merely giving us the tour, she guided us through the exhibits adding in ideas for our classrooms. It truly was delightful. She even waited for members of the "Meet-up" to finish their beers before we proceeded on the guided tour of art representing holidays celebrated around the world.
![]() |
| Also not part of the tour, but Sue thought I might be interested! |



Comments