Last weekend I bought three different kinds of oatmeal. I'm trying to find my favorite oatmeal. Of the three I bought, I prefer the McCann's Irish Oatmeal the best, but I'm not sure that it's worth the extra money. Maybe the Irish blessing on the side of the box, "May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door," is worth a few cents more. I'll probably stick with the Whole Foods brand that I was using when this experiment is over, but it is fun to see the difference. Plus, it's encouraging me to have oatmeal in the morning instead of hot chocolate (well, at least on the weekend).
Last weekend I bought three different kinds of oatmeal. I'm trying to find my favorite oatmeal. Of the three I bought, I prefer the McCann's Irish Oatmeal the best, but I'm not sure that it's worth the extra money. Maybe the Irish blessing on the side of the box, "May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door," is worth a few cents more. I'll probably stick with the Whole Foods brand that I was using when this experiment is over, but it is fun to see the difference. Plus, it's encouraging me to have oatmeal in the morning instead of hot chocolate (well, at least on the weekend).
Comments