After my after school gig, I planned on rushing home to work out before the middle school musical rendition of Annie. I don't want to go to the musical, but I know it's the right thing to do. Although I knew it was going to be close, I worked it out, so that I would still be able to work-out, shower, and arrive at the musical on time. Then some asshat parent called because I made her kid sign in unprepared today. It's the first time he's signed in (all year). He would need four more to get a detention. It was NO BIG DEAL until she called and wasted twenty minutes of my valuable time explaining how he was hurt by the situation and didn't want a negative mark against him. Hey lady, I'm missing the gym because of your phone call about an inconsequential sign in. He now has a negative mark. Teach your son to chill and you, my dear, have a glass of wine.
Don't worry. I'm not bitter. I was able to eat three chocolate chip cookies instead of working out. Oops! Yeah, I'm bitter. Did I mention that I really don't want to go to the dumb musical. "It's a hard knock life."

Comments
How was Annie?