Since I didn't ride my bike much in October, I used the same workout mix for October and November. It's December, and I've already ridden my bike twice (Yesterday was the second time although I'm fairly certain it may be the last time until it thaws.). Tonight I went to the gym and realized I needed new music for December.
Your Body Christina Aguilera
Live While We’re Young One Direction
Vertigo U2
Die Young Kesha
Locked out of Heaven Bruno Mars
Our LIps are Sealed The Go-Gos
The Cave Mumford and Sons
We Run the Night Pit Bull and Havanna Brown
I Cry Flo Rida
Try P!nk
Hall of Fame The Script
Longview Green Day
Some Nights Fun
Give Me Your Hand The Ready Set
Anything Could Happen Ellie Goulding
Breathe Carolina Blackout
Little Talks Of Monsters and Men
Finally Found You Enrique
Don’t You Worry Child Swedish House Mafia

Comments