Today I received my e-mail from World Book Night. It's actually a link to their website, so I can apply once again to hand out free books in April. I did it last year and loved it. Although I should probably fill out the form tonight, I want to think about the book I'm going to give. Since I did young adult books last year, I kinda want to pass out adult books this year. Some thought is required in the selection of the book. Plus, I want to think of a unique place. Oh, this is going to be fun, and I really hope they choose me again this year. Of course, you should fill out the form too. Who wouldn't want to give away free books?
Today I received my e-mail from World Book Night. It's actually a link to their website, so I can apply once again to hand out free books in April. I did it last year and loved it. Although I should probably fill out the form tonight, I want to think about the book I'm going to give. Since I did young adult books last year, I kinda want to pass out adult books this year. Some thought is required in the selection of the book. Plus, I want to think of a unique place. Oh, this is going to be fun, and I really hope they choose me again this year. Of course, you should fill out the form too. Who wouldn't want to give away free books?

Comments
How many people do they choose?