I checked out the book Son by Lois Lowry from the media center at school. It's the last book of four in The Giver series. Since it was an actual book instead of reading material on my iPhone, I was having difficulties reading it. For some reason, I feel the need to read it and finish the series, but I don't seem to have the time. A book isn't as convenient as a Kindle copy on my phone, so last night, before going to the gym, I spent $9.17 to download it to my phone. Now I am making progress since I've read it two days in a row while on the cross-trainer. Perhaps needing to read it on my phone is a bit crazy and certainly expensive, but I am 76% through the book. As for the book, it's good, not great, but part of me wishes I would have reread The Giver (not necessarily the other two) before I started Son.
I checked out the book Son by Lois Lowry from the media center at school. It's the last book of four in The Giver series. Since it was an actual book instead of reading material on my iPhone, I was having difficulties reading it. For some reason, I feel the need to read it and finish the series, but I don't seem to have the time. A book isn't as convenient as a Kindle copy on my phone, so last night, before going to the gym, I spent $9.17 to download it to my phone. Now I am making progress since I've read it two days in a row while on the cross-trainer. Perhaps needing to read it on my phone is a bit crazy and certainly expensive, but I am 76% through the book. As for the book, it's good, not great, but part of me wishes I would have reread The Giver (not necessarily the other two) before I started Son.

Comments