Yesterday I burned my arm on the grill. Although this seems impossible, it is possible to quite possible. Today I learned that one is not supposed to put ice on a burn. After checking with other staff members, I realized this is something that most people know. I did not. As soon as I realized I had a burn, I dug into the freezer for an ice cube and pressed it to the burn.
Yesterday I burned my arm on the grill. Although this seems impossible, it is possible to quite possible. Today I learned that one is not supposed to put ice on a burn. After checking with other staff members, I realized this is something that most people know. I did not. As soon as I realized I had a burn, I dug into the freezer for an ice cube and pressed it to the burn.
Comments
What are you grilling?
Try to stop doing that please. :)