Tomorrow I will get up for my early morning bike. Next I will get to my polling place at least twenty minutes early to ensure my ability to vote before I need to be at school. I've already notified the people with authority (school secretaries) that I may be in late. My plan after that is to become an ostrich and bury my head in the sand (Even though this is a myth. Ostriches don't really bury their head in the sand). When I return home later than usual after teaching ALC, I will go to the gym for my BodyPump class wearing my Obama t-shirt hoping I made a difference. After this I will return back home, and read from my hardcover edition of Son by Lois Lowry (end to The Giver series). NOT ONCE will I check the television or internet and cause myself more stress. I will act like there is not election, and there is no chance that Romney/Ryan could be sitting in our Whitehouse in a couple of months.
Tomorrow I will get up for my early morning bike. Next I will get to my polling place at least twenty minutes early to ensure my ability to vote before I need to be at school. I've already notified the people with authority (school secretaries) that I may be in late. My plan after that is to become an ostrich and bury my head in the sand (Even though this is a myth. Ostriches don't really bury their head in the sand). When I return home later than usual after teaching ALC, I will go to the gym for my BodyPump class wearing my Obama t-shirt hoping I made a difference. After this I will return back home, and read from my hardcover edition of Son by Lois Lowry (end to The Giver series). NOT ONCE will I check the television or internet and cause myself more stress. I will act like there is not election, and there is no chance that Romney/Ryan could be sitting in our Whitehouse in a couple of months.

Comments