I went to the grocery store after church. Since I wasn't feeling well and knew I wouldn't make it to the gym today, I bought the Shape magazine with P!nk on the cover. Honestly, I haven't had the determination to sit up long enough to peruse its pages. Horizontal seemed to be working much better for me than vertical or anything in between. As dinner approaches, I'm feeling a bit stronger. Instead of attempting to eat, I decided to try sitting up and geeking on the computer.
I went to the grocery store after church. Since I wasn't feeling well and knew I wouldn't make it to the gym today, I bought the Shape magazine with P!nk on the cover. Honestly, I haven't had the determination to sit up long enough to peruse its pages. Horizontal seemed to be working much better for me than vertical or anything in between. As dinner approaches, I'm feeling a bit stronger. Instead of attempting to eat, I decided to try sitting up and geeking on the computer.

Comments
Hope you're feeling better.