Let's be honest. I'm tired of the political ads and well, all the political stuff. Lately, I've really ignored the media surrounding the campaigns. Obviously, I know who I'm going to vote for (DEMOCRATS) and why I'm going to vote for them. When it comes to voting on the amendments, I also know my vote (NO) and reasoning. Tonight, however, the reality hit me. As I occasionally glanced at the television while I was on the elliptical at the gym, I began to wonder if the television was on Faux Newx. It was CNN, but one wouldn't know it by the words that crossed the bottom of the screen. For some reason, I also decided to watch the news while I ate dinner. Damn, this race is closer than I ever imagined. WTF?!
Let's be honest. I'm tired of the political ads and well, all the political stuff. Lately, I've really ignored the media surrounding the campaigns. Obviously, I know who I'm going to vote for (DEMOCRATS) and why I'm going to vote for them. When it comes to voting on the amendments, I also know my vote (NO) and reasoning. Tonight, however, the reality hit me. As I occasionally glanced at the television while I was on the elliptical at the gym, I began to wonder if the television was on Faux Newx. It was CNN, but one wouldn't know it by the words that crossed the bottom of the screen. For some reason, I also decided to watch the news while I ate dinner. Damn, this race is closer than I ever imagined. WTF?!
Comments