As I walked up the stairs to church today, I heard wonderful music coming from the art gallery where we have worship. I arrived late and stood in the back of the church swaying and tapping with the others who were late. The Imuku singers opened up the service today. My heart opened and began to match the beat of the singers. They were incredible. I guess that's what happens when one is late for church. Maybe next time I'll arrive on time.
As I walked up the stairs to church today, I heard wonderful music coming from the art gallery where we have worship. I arrived late and stood in the back of the church swaying and tapping with the others who were late. The Imuku singers opened up the service today. My heart opened and began to match the beat of the singers. They were incredible. I guess that's what happens when one is late for church. Maybe next time I'll arrive on time.
Comments