If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~Katherine Hepburn
After yesterday's stressful day at school, I decided to do what was best for me. Instead of participating in the morning session, I decided to get acupuncture. It's an official doctor's appointment, so I was able to miss most of the morning session which started my day off with less stress and some glee. Although the day ended with some stress, I feel my morning decision to bike and get acupuncture made my afternoon less stressful than the members of my PLC (professional learning community). The good news is we talked another PLC into reporting back about the 45 minute phone training (seriously), so we didn't need to attend. Tomorrow begins a long weekend, and I am ready!
Comments
We had our PLC's today. There was a nice vibe in the room, listening to the peeps talk about about stuff.
I'm a plc fan, though I know some peeps think plc's are stupid.
I do like PLCs, too. We had a good one at EHS. Wish I could still be in it.