I realize that some of you are losing sleep. Where's mm's October workout mix? We're eight days into October. What is she listening to as she bikes? Well, I'll be honest. I didn't think I'd necessary need an October mix since I wasn't sure that I would continue riding my bike, and I have the music on super low while I'm on the elliptical merely to drown out other sounds as I read on my phone. Yesterday proved that I am indeed strong enough to bike through October and perhaps part way through November. This motivated me to go through my Soundhound entries to find songs I have listened to and found appropriate for a brisk pace. Actually, I'll admit that I'm excited about this mix and plan on listening to it tomorrow while I bike (probably) even if it's raining. Since I started October basically listening to P!nk instead of a mix, I have interspersed P!nk every three songs. I ♥ P!nk. Most of the P!nk songs come from Funhouse... how fun is that?
She’s a Genius by Jet
SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms
Funhouse by P!nk
You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ by Judas Priest
Mr. Know it All by Kelly Clarkson
Numb by Usher
It’s All Your Fault by P!nk
What Do All the People Know by Monroes
50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train
Ass Back Home by Gym Class Heroes
Leave Me Alone (I’m Lonely) by P!nk
One More Night by Maroon 5
Been Caught Stealing by Jane’s Addiction
Feel Again by OneRepublic
Bad Influence by P!nk
Too Close by Alex Clare
Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
I Feel It (feat. Pitbull) by Enrique Eglesias
Who Knew by P!nk
Woot Woot! C'mon... Admit it... It's an eclectic mix... Right?!

Comments