Thank God for Kindle. After finishing The Night Circus tonight, I will be ready for the next Talking Volumes. Although it's somewhat pathetic that I have nothing to more entertaining to do on Saturday night, I have been pleased with my day and evening. My next book is The Shoemaker's Wife. I don't know much about it, but I'm reading it for book club. After looking at the book cover (horrible, cheesy, pathetic...), I am thankful that I'll be reading it on my phone, and no one will be able to see said cover. It also might be historical fiction, so I could read along with the honors class as they read their historical fiction novels (may or may not happen).
Thank God for Kindle. After finishing The Night Circus tonight, I will be ready for the next Talking Volumes. Although it's somewhat pathetic that I have nothing to more entertaining to do on Saturday night, I have been pleased with my day and evening. My next book is The Shoemaker's Wife. I don't know much about it, but I'm reading it for book club. After looking at the book cover (horrible, cheesy, pathetic...), I am thankful that I'll be reading it on my phone, and no one will be able to see said cover. It also might be historical fiction, so I could read along with the honors class as they read their historical fiction novels (may or may not happen).

Comments
That's a bad cover.
Hope it's good.
I'm having trouble with my
book club book. As in I'm not reading it.