In church, we were each given a piece of cloth. We are to breath our prayer into (and/or write it on) the cloth and tie it to a tree or shrub in a place we find sacred. I think I will tie mine on a tree along the greenway or on the path to the greenway. First, I must think about my prayer. It should be something important. Currently, my mind ruminates on the upcoming elections, so this will probably be the focus.
In church, we were each given a piece of cloth. We are to breath our prayer into (and/or write it on) the cloth and tie it to a tree or shrub in a place we find sacred. I think I will tie mine on a tree along the greenway or on the path to the greenway. First, I must think about my prayer. It should be something important. Currently, my mind ruminates on the upcoming elections, so this will probably be the focus.
Comments