Some questioned my going to the Bodypump class at 5:30 before driving to Okoboji. My reasoning was that I wanted to experience the new release, and Friday was the first day. The reason may have been more selfish. Although I skipped my string cheese and apple at lunch and substituted them with a Diet Pepsi, I wasn't sure I'd have enough calories for my drive home. One of my favorite treats that is difficult to find in Minneapolis is a Twin Bing candy bar. When I arrived closer to God's Country, I was able to purchase one, but they only had the king-sized Twin Bing. The calories were for half a bar, but there are three pieces (difficult to separate) in half a bar. Consequently, I had to eat all three pieces and put it in as two servings. It's a good thing I went to the gym because my calories at the end of the day were zero. The king-sized Twin Bing was obviously the perfect ending to my day and drive. It's dark and cold here as I arrive in around 10, but I'm sure I'll see fall tomorrow.
Some questioned my going to the Bodypump class at 5:30 before driving to Okoboji. My reasoning was that I wanted to experience the new release, and Friday was the first day. The reason may have been more selfish. Although I skipped my string cheese and apple at lunch and substituted them with a Diet Pepsi, I wasn't sure I'd have enough calories for my drive home. One of my favorite treats that is difficult to find in Minneapolis is a Twin Bing candy bar. When I arrived closer to God's Country, I was able to purchase one, but they only had the king-sized Twin Bing. The calories were for half a bar, but there are three pieces (difficult to separate) in half a bar. Consequently, I had to eat all three pieces and put it in as two servings. It's a good thing I went to the gym because my calories at the end of the day were zero. The king-sized Twin Bing was obviously the perfect ending to my day and drive. It's dark and cold here as I arrive in around 10, but I'm sure I'll see fall tomorrow.

Comments