I am not a wimp. I can survive the cold. I am not a wimp. I can survive the cold. I am not a wimp. If I repeat this enough, I will be able to keep biking through October and perhaps November. Today I skipped church because trying to get to Hennepin through the TCM (Twin Cities Marathon) is almost impossible. Instead I decided to ride my bike over the marathon runners and down the greenway into the YWCA. When I checked the weather (27º) on my phone, I almost stayed inside. Instead I thought about what to wear and continued to tell myself, "I am not a wimp. I can survive the cold." My outwear was perfect, and it is possible to wear a head band covering the ears under a bike helmet. I've been putting off making an October mix, but now I think I'll need one. I am not a wimp. I can survive the cold.
FBC #11 Fall Blog Challenge #11... maybe I'll need to number my entries too.
Comments