I love living in the midwest because I love the change of seasons although I need reminding on days like today. Yesterday was in the upper 70s, and currently it's 45º. It's cold. Yeah, it's going to get colder, but today I'm cold. Soooooo... it's days like today when I'm staying inside because it's cold and windy that I need to remind myself that fall offers more than beautiful, vibrant colors. Fall brings lit candles and football. Tonight the Rams are on television. I added the NFL Network to my cable bill this afternoon, so I could watch the game. My guess is I'll cancel it within a week, but it's worth the minimal charge since I don't get to watch many of their games. Plus, they are currently in the lead.
I love living in the midwest because I love the change of seasons although I need reminding on days like today. Yesterday was in the upper 70s, and currently it's 45º. It's cold. Yeah, it's going to get colder, but today I'm cold. Soooooo... it's days like today when I'm staying inside because it's cold and windy that I need to remind myself that fall offers more than beautiful, vibrant colors. Fall brings lit candles and football. Tonight the Rams are on television. I added the NFL Network to my cable bill this afternoon, so I could watch the game. My guess is I'll cancel it within a week, but it's worth the minimal charge since I don't get to watch many of their games. Plus, they are currently in the lead.
Comments