Although my trip to Iowa was short, it was much more enjoyable than I had imagined. I, however, was not prepared for the cold. A sweatshirt was not enough to fight the cold and the wind. The farmland is in its fall splendor, but I was too cold to take more than this one picture from my dad's drive. When I called my dad to discuss some issues pertaining to his property, I told him about the brutal cold. He wanted to know the temperature. "It must be in the 20s," I exclaimed. Since it was above freezing in northern Minnesota, he found it difficult to believe. When I checked my phone it was actually in the upper 30s. Maybe I was a bit off, but it felt like it was in the 20s.
Although my trip to Iowa was short, it was much more enjoyable than I had imagined. I, however, was not prepared for the cold. A sweatshirt was not enough to fight the cold and the wind. The farmland is in its fall splendor, but I was too cold to take more than this one picture from my dad's drive. When I called my dad to discuss some issues pertaining to his property, I told him about the brutal cold. He wanted to know the temperature. "It must be in the 20s," I exclaimed. Since it was above freezing in northern Minnesota, he found it difficult to believe. When I checked my phone it was actually in the upper 30s. Maybe I was a bit off, but it felt like it was in the 20s.
Comments