| My shadow with bike and helmet |
A couple of days ago I scheduled an appointment with the doctor for today at 3 o'clock. Although I knew I would be "cutting it close", I was sure if I could make it if I left with the students. Yesterday the doctor's office informed my they would need to change my appointment to 2:45. This meant I had to find someone to cover fifteen minutes of my academic seminar, so I could make it on time. At 3:05 when I was waiting to see the doctor, I was a bit perturbed. Really?
Because I had to wait for the doctor and then for my prescription (trying an inhaler for the first time perhaps tomorrow before my morning ride), I decided to bike to my dinner outing near the Midtown Greenway. Wow! The path I take in the morning is beautiful with the sun shining. Although I knew of the gardens and flowers, etc., it had a different look this evening. I prefer the sun lighting up the trail to my bike light.
| View of Greenway from one of the gardens |
Comments