At the end of the day I actually zeroed out with calories. After skipping lunch, I was able to enjoy pasta for dinner, but I was left with zero calories. Even though I had hot chocolate in the morning and had no calories left, I still wanted a candy bar. I arrived early at the Fitzgerald Theater for Talking Volumes with Jeffrey Toobin (bright, knowledgeable, but not real charismatic), so I decided to hit the market across the treat for a chocolate treat. It took me awhile to make up my mind as I checked the calories of the various candy bars, but I ended up with a 100 Grand Bar. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the aged to quite aged candy bar. Thanks to this disappointment, I remained at zero instead of a negative number for the day.
At the end of the day I actually zeroed out with calories. After skipping lunch, I was able to enjoy pasta for dinner, but I was left with zero calories. Even though I had hot chocolate in the morning and had no calories left, I still wanted a candy bar. I arrived early at the Fitzgerald Theater for Talking Volumes with Jeffrey Toobin (bright, knowledgeable, but not real charismatic), so I decided to hit the market across the treat for a chocolate treat. It took me awhile to make up my mind as I checked the calories of the various candy bars, but I ended up with a 100 Grand Bar. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the aged to quite aged candy bar. Thanks to this disappointment, I remained at zero instead of a negative number for the day.
Comments