Some would say it's crazy to drive eight hours (four to and four from) to spend four hours at a Democratic steak fry in Iowa, but I appreciated Tom Harkin and all he does. I wish I'd go every year. Today's keynote speaker was Martin O'Malley, the governor of Maryland. The other speaker who wowed the crowd was Zach Wahls. You may know him from his eloquent speeches about having two moms. He is an amazing young man. I am proud to be from Iowa, and I am proud of Tom Harkin and all he does for America. Most of all I am proud to be a Democrat because of my values and the way I choose to live my life. Today was certainly worth the drive. The short videos only give a glimpse into the afternoon.
Some would say it's crazy to drive eight hours (four to and four from) to spend four hours at a Democratic steak fry in Iowa, but I appreciated Tom Harkin and all he does. I wish I'd go every year. Today's keynote speaker was Martin O'Malley, the governor of Maryland. The other speaker who wowed the crowd was Zach Wahls. You may know him from his eloquent speeches about having two moms. He is an amazing young man. I am proud to be from Iowa, and I am proud of Tom Harkin and all he does for America. Most of all I am proud to be a Democrat because of my values and the way I choose to live my life. Today was certainly worth the drive. The short videos only give a glimpse into the afternoon.
Comments