 |
| The Christian Left on Facebook |
Instead of going to book club tonight, I made the choice to play golf. The beautiful evening made playing golf the easier choice. Other choices the last two days have been a bit more difficult. Last night I made the choice to go to bed early and missed Michelle Obama's speech. Since I am riding my bike at 5:00 am each day this week, it was the wiser choice. Tonight I will make a similar choice when it comes to Former President Bill Clinton even though Obama is going to be "in the house". Although the choice is difficult, starting the morning out with a bike ride gives me energy to start my day. Thanks to the interweb, I'm sure I'll be able to watch the videos this weekend.
Watching undocumented immigrant Benita Veliz... I'm so proud to be a Democrat.
Comments