It seems I've been too busy to watch and/or read the news this week. Don't feel sorry for me because I've had a great week (steak fry on Sunday, gym on Monday, and Diaz on Tuesday) Perhaps it's not true because I've had time to peruse Facebook on my phone. Although I saw the 47% photos, comments, etc., I wasn't sure of their origin. Thanks to FB and Jon Stewart, I was able to get up to speed. Of course, I should read some news articles instead of marking my updated links in GoogleReader as read, but I don't see it happening. For now, I'll count on the liberals I follow on Facebook and Twitter to keep me semi-informed.
It seems I've been too busy to watch and/or read the news this week. Don't feel sorry for me because I've had a great week (steak fry on Sunday, gym on Monday, and Diaz on Tuesday) Perhaps it's not true because I've had time to peruse Facebook on my phone. Although I saw the 47% photos, comments, etc., I wasn't sure of their origin. Thanks to FB and Jon Stewart, I was able to get up to speed. Of course, I should read some news articles instead of marking my updated links in GoogleReader as read, but I don't see it happening. For now, I'll count on the liberals I follow on Facebook and Twitter to keep me semi-informed.
Comments