Yesterday I played 18 holes of golf starting at 7:30 am. I sucked rocks! It was horrible. Words can't express my dismay.
Today I played 18 holes of golf starting at 7:30 am. I did as well as I have all year. It was fun! Words can't express how fun chipping in twice and hitting the ball decent express my delight.
Biden came to town on Tuesday. He didn't charge for his event. Tickets were free. He did get at least $25 from the gentleman standing in front of me in line. Although I don't know this guys story, he looked like he didn't have a lot. When he gave the envelope to the volunteer and explained his contents, I could tell that for him that $25 was a lot of money.
Romney came to town yesterday. He charged thousands for his events. Tickets were not free... people paid thousands (repeated for emphasis). He raised $875,000.
Comments
V. cool.