Sometimes I enjoy stealing from others. After all, this is how I came up with my motto for this year. Actually, I'm still happy with my motto, but I do think I will need to remind myself constantly (Stay Calm. Move Forward). Yesterday I used it as I spent part of the day at the district. This post is not about my motto or my school day; it's about stealing.
Today I read jdoc's blog and found out about Written? Kitten! I'm not really sure how it works, but I'm giving it a try and counting it as part of my blog post today. As soon as I typed 100 words, an image of a kitten appeared at the side. It gives me my word count at the bottom. If all goes well, I will get a picture of another kitten in sixty-two words. Even though I'm not really a believer of word counts (should be hyphenated... needed more words for my next kitten), I think this would be fun for students. Maybe they have dog pictures although dog or puppy doesn't rhyme with written. Perhaps the inventors of Written? Kitten! should look into this. With seven words remaining before my new kitten, I would like to thank jdoc for today's post.


Comments