I have been thinking about donating to Kiva for years. In fact, when I heard Bill Clinton first speak of the organization, I was intrigued. For some reason I never sat down and loaned money to someone. Today, I finally was moved once again by John Green although I made an individual loan instead of following his group (Nerdfighters). Actually, maybe I'll join is group; these things take time. I also messed up because I joined before I took advantage of the free $25 loan. When you sit down at your computer tonight and make this loan, you will be smarter. Maybe you'll follow my invite, and we both can make a free loan.
I have been thinking about donating to Kiva for years. In fact, when I heard Bill Clinton first speak of the organization, I was intrigued. For some reason I never sat down and loaned money to someone. Today, I finally was moved once again by John Green although I made an individual loan instead of following his group (Nerdfighters). Actually, maybe I'll join is group; these things take time. I also messed up because I joined before I took advantage of the free $25 loan. When you sit down at your computer tonight and make this loan, you will be smarter. Maybe you'll follow my invite, and we both can make a free loan.

Comments