Today I read LH's blog post, and immediately stole her motto. I am not proud of not being original and filching from others, but I think this act of pilfering will have a positive outcome. Next week, I will spend two days working at school. One day will be working beside my assistant principal whom I disrespect (that's a kind way of sharing my feelings). The other day will be a spent mentoring a new colleague (my new dyad partner... is that redundant?). My feelings about the upcoming school year are negative to quite negative since our building lost at least six great staff members and several others. Next year, I need to stay away from the chaos and those whom I feel are incompetent. It only causes unneeded stress. Basically, I need to "Keep calm, and carry on." Although the motto is stolen, I feel that I can embrace it and make it my own. If I don't, it could be "Choose your Daily Disaster".
Today I read LH's blog post, and immediately stole her motto. I am not proud of not being original and filching from others, but I think this act of pilfering will have a positive outcome. Next week, I will spend two days working at school. One day will be working beside my assistant principal whom I disrespect (that's a kind way of sharing my feelings). The other day will be a spent mentoring a new colleague (my new dyad partner... is that redundant?). My feelings about the upcoming school year are negative to quite negative since our building lost at least six great staff members and several others. Next year, I need to stay away from the chaos and those whom I feel are incompetent. It only causes unneeded stress. Basically, I need to "Keep calm, and carry on." Although the motto is stolen, I feel that I can embrace it and make it my own. If I don't, it could be "Choose your Daily Disaster".

Comments