It's Saturday night, and I'm home blogging about the books I have read this summer as my stomach continues to hate me for some unknown reason. Although life may be a bit pathetic, it could be worse. Next week I need to work two days before the official "Back to School" week starts on August 27th. I'm fairly certain it will not give me enough time to finish the stack of Maud Hart Lovelace books that I have left to read, but I will do make the attempt. As of this evening, I have read 41 books this summer (30 young adult books and 11 adult books, that always sounds a bit creepy especially since Shades of Grey was not one of them). My favorite YA books were Wonder, Tin Foil Sky, and perhaps Curveball: The Year I Lost my Grip. My favorite adult books (I'll call them book, books) were Healing: A Novel, Doc: A Novel, and Wild (What's up with titles that include a novel?). Tomorrow I will start on that pile of Maud Hart Lovelace books. My first book from the pile will be Matched because I've heard great things about it. Maybe I'll even finish before September 4th when the real fun begins.
It's Saturday night, and I'm home blogging about the books I have read this summer as my stomach continues to hate me for some unknown reason. Although life may be a bit pathetic, it could be worse. Next week I need to work two days before the official "Back to School" week starts on August 27th. I'm fairly certain it will not give me enough time to finish the stack of Maud Hart Lovelace books that I have left to read, but I will do make the attempt. As of this evening, I have read 41 books this summer (30 young adult books and 11 adult books, that always sounds a bit creepy especially since Shades of Grey was not one of them). My favorite YA books were Wonder, Tin Foil Sky, and perhaps Curveball: The Year I Lost my Grip. My favorite adult books (I'll call them book, books) were Healing: A Novel, Doc: A Novel, and Wild (What's up with titles that include a novel?). Tomorrow I will start on that pile of Maud Hart Lovelace books. My first book from the pile will be Matched because I've heard great things about it. Maybe I'll even finish before September 4th when the real fun begins.
Comments