| My window is soooo clean that one can see the reflection of the inside plant. |
Testimonial-
someone will testify that the advertised product did help them or is a good one to
buy because they tried it, and it worked
Miscellaneous Missives may turn into one testimonial after another. For the second testimonial in July, I would like to introduce Norwex products. When I moved into my condo (07.08.08), I cleaned everything including the windows. The truth is I'm not someone who likes to clean (no one does). I'm good at picking stuff up and keeping my mess behind doors, but I don't dust or do windows. Perhaps this has changed. Recently, I bought the window cloths (enviro cloth and window cloth) from Norwex. My windows have never been cleaner. Since I hadn't cleaned them in the last four years, they were filthy, but I didn't realize how filthy until I actually cleaned them. First, I wet the enviro cloth and rung it out. Next, I wiped the window down with the enviro cloth. Finally, I wiped it again with the window cloth. It seems like a lot of work, but it was actually easier than spraying something (environmentally friendly or not environmentally friendly). Don't worry; I'm not having a Norwex party, but I am a huge fan (I also use the dryer balls and magnet ball and love them).
Comments