As I mentioned, I went canoeing while at the Praying with the Earth Retreat. When we were putting the canoe back, my canoe helper asked me to sit on the bow/stern/??? to steady and even the vessel. Sitting on the bow/stern/??? I remembered a picture from when I was little. It seems we went in a canoe sometime although I don't remember it. To my recollection my total times canoeing is two and kayaking is three. Perhaps it happened more as a child, but I'm guessing this was a rare photo. Anyway, I'm contemplating buying a kayak, so I can kayak during the summer. It is probably a silly idea, but I need silly ideas to keep my mind going.
As I mentioned, I went canoeing while at the Praying with the Earth Retreat. When we were putting the canoe back, my canoe helper asked me to sit on the bow/stern/??? to steady and even the vessel. Sitting on the bow/stern/??? I remembered a picture from when I was little. It seems we went in a canoe sometime although I don't remember it. To my recollection my total times canoeing is two and kayaking is three. Perhaps it happened more as a child, but I'm guessing this was a rare photo. Anyway, I'm contemplating buying a kayak, so I can kayak during the summer. It is probably a silly idea, but I need silly ideas to keep my mind going.

Comments