Sooooo... I'm blogging from the iPad, so this will be interesting. Today is the first full day of my prayer/yoga retreat. Since we get meals at 8, 12, and 6 plus a snack in the evening, it's a great thing I put the bike in the back of my vehicle. My bike ride was followed by yoga and breakfast... Perfect! Next came the days challenge. We were in silent meditation (walking for me) with instructions to avoid words of the mouth or in print (no reading or writing). We are sharing the retreat center with a grandparents- grandchildren's retreat. While our lunch was silent, theirs was boisterous. When one grandparent announced the need for silent time after lunch, I could only think of the need for conversation. The solitude and quiet was good .
Although I didn't talk, I did have unexpected conversations with God. Conversations with God followed by a canoe ride... Life is good.
Although I didn't talk, I did have unexpected conversations with God. Conversations with God followed by a canoe ride... Life is good.



Comments