Happy 4th of July! It's 101º (feels like 107º) at 3:30. Although I set my alarm for 6:15 this morning to bike, I decided the heat, humidity, and dew point were not conducive to outdoor exercise (I'll go tomorrow morning). Instead of exercising outside, I went to the gym. Typically 4th of July activities happen outside, but this 4th I am basically hanging out inside and reading. It's not like I haven't been outside. I watered friends' flowers in the sun and grilled. Although it's a pathetic July 4th, I'm content not joining the crowds in the heat. Part of my wants to complain about my pathetic inside life, but I still prefer this heat to the below zero temperatures of January and February. Have fun everyone (inside or outside)!
Happy 4th of July! It's 101º (feels like 107º) at 3:30. Although I set my alarm for 6:15 this morning to bike, I decided the heat, humidity, and dew point were not conducive to outdoor exercise (I'll go tomorrow morning). Instead of exercising outside, I went to the gym. Typically 4th of July activities happen outside, but this 4th I am basically hanging out inside and reading. It's not like I haven't been outside. I watered friends' flowers in the sun and grilled. Although it's a pathetic July 4th, I'm content not joining the crowds in the heat. Part of my wants to complain about my pathetic inside life, but I still prefer this heat to the below zero temperatures of January and February. Have fun everyone (inside or outside)!
Comments