I've been helping with a friend's house while they are out of town (easy explanation). The house is for sale, and tomorrow there are two showings. When I went over today to water their beautiful backyard flower gardens, I noticed weeds popping up all over in the brick patio (?). Although I know nothing about weeding flowers (or weeding in general really), I decided to pull the weeds of the patio. It seemed impossible to do it incorrectly since I didn't have to distinguish between the flowers and weeds. Many say that gardening and weeding is therapeutic. My guess is it is more of an addiction than therapy although I'm not really sure how to explain this belief. After my weeding experience, I decided to get a manicure and pedicure. Speaking of addictions, even though I brought my own polish from home, I decided I wanted a new color. Since I chip my nails frequently, I tend to purchase the color they're using if I don't bring my own. Although I already had a couple of blues (greyish blue and dark blue), I wanted the bright blue (No Room for the Blues... an older color).
Hey, I sat around doing little all day, this is the best post that could happen. Besides I wanted to post the butterfly picture taken while watering. Notice, the blue of my new polish matches the blue in the butterfly.


Comments