A dear friend and I left early this morning to kayak on a small lake. It was only my second time in a kayak. As the two of us maneuvered through the algae filled lake, we approached three men standing at the end of the dock. They wanted to know who was the fastest. After a short exchange, the men told us they would continue watching which was good for later conversation as my friend and I talked and kayaked. Kayaking was a wonderful way to start the morning. I need to kayak more often.
A dear friend and I left early this morning to kayak on a small lake. It was only my second time in a kayak. As the two of us maneuvered through the algae filled lake, we approached three men standing at the end of the dock. They wanted to know who was the fastest. After a short exchange, the men told us they would continue watching which was good for later conversation as my friend and I talked and kayaked. Kayaking was a wonderful way to start the morning. I need to kayak more often.
Comments